2012年12月19日星期三

Happiness Returns to Our Family -- From a Stage of CKD Girl

NAME: Alice
SEX: female
COUNTRY: Jordan
AGE: 9
DIAGNOSIS: chronic kidney disease-4, interstitial nephritis, renal anemia, hyperuricemia
BEGINNING OF TREATMENT: 15th March 2012
TREATMENT: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
 
BEFORE THE TREATMENT:
"I have a son and a daughter. My son is also a kidney disease patient. He was diagnosed with renal failure and then took dialysis and kidney transplant. I was so sad and worried about my son those years."
"My daughter’s birth gave my family so much joy. And his brother’s condition was steady. They two are angel for me and bring so much happiness to our family. However, four years ago, my daughter was found to have an elevated creatinine level. After hearing these words, I have almost collapsed."
Her mum was very afraid that Alice would have kidney transplant like her brother, so they went to china for a better treatment.

TREATMENT IN KIDNEY DISEASE HOSPITAL:
"Since she was ill, my daughter looked very tired. No matter how warm her room was, her hands were always cold. My little princess has not smiled for a long time." her mother describes the previous symptoms in Alice.
"It is so magical! After treatment here, my daughter feels better. Only several days of micro-Chinese medicine Osmotherapy, she actually had sweat in her hand and feet. And then she needs more foods, so she always told me she was hungry before the meal time. I am happy to see my daughter’s changes. Now she has more smiles and wants to play outside."
In order to improve her kidney function, doctors adopt Immunotherapy for her. It is known that Immunotherapy is one of the most advanced treatments in the world. It can repair the tissues in her kidneys in order to avoid dialysis or kidney transplant.

"Immunotherapy is a good choice for kidney disease. I do not want my daughter has the same sufferings like her brother. I believe Immunotherapy can achieve it. I also see the changes in my daughter every time when she had Immunotherapy. Now happiness returns to our family."

没有评论:

发表评论