2012年12月28日星期五

Back to China for Treatment is a Good Choice

At present, many countries have built a national healthcare system. However, many oversea Chinese still face many difficulties when seeing a doctor for language barrier, high medical expense, limits of therapies and so on. Therefore, many patients choose to return China to receive treatment. Here let's listen to a treatments experience of an oversea Chinese.

I immigrated into the United States 10 years ago for work. Some time ago, I suddenly found edema around my eyelids. At that time, I thought it may be caused by overwork so I did not pay much attention to it. However, over time it still could not disappear. So I went to hospital to have a systemic exam. The exam result really shocked me. I was diagnosed with stage 3 of Chronic Renal Failure. I really could not believe and I thought that the doctor must make a mistake. However, that was the truth. "What should I do?" I asked the doctor repeatedly. He told me so coldly "You have to control your symptoms at present by taking some medicines, but they can not improve your kidney function. If your disease aggravates further, you should take preparations for dialysis in advance. At present, there is no an effective treatment for Chronic Renal Failure at all". I knew he told me the truth objectively, but I still did not want to accept the truth and I did not want to start dialysis at such a young age. I felt depressed for several days and I imagined the dialysis days. I had to plan my daily life schedule around the dialysis session, had to endure the serious complications and so many, many troublesome things. I did not want to give my life totally to a machine. Therefore, in the following days, I searched on the internet. Suddenly, an article attracted my eyes "Is There Other Treatment except Dialysis for Kidney Disease?" I read it carefully. The news made me so excited. It introduced a natural remedy: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy that was an innovation of our traditional Chinese herbs. As I am a Chinese and know much about traditional Chinese herbs, I have much confidence in its therapeutic effect.

During last summer vacation, I went to Hospital and received their therapy: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. To be honest, I am very satisfied with its effect. My creatinine level decreased from 3.5 mg/dl to 2.5 mg/dl. This result also really made my doctor in America shocked. Now my disease condition is keeping stable. Traditional Chinese herbs actually have its magical effect in treating Chronic Renal Failure. I hope one day our traditional Chinese herbs can be found on every corner of the world. I think all the oversea Chinese should be the bridge and introduce our traditional herbs culture to the foreigners.

没有评论:

发表评论